On May 25, 2018, it became applicable Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) . Therefore, we inform you about the processing of your data and the terms on which it will be carried out after May 25, 2018.
The personal data administrator is Mrotex sp. z o.o registered at: ul. Jana Głogowczyka 22, 51-604 Wrocław, Poland VAT numer PL8982208076,
MROTEX P.P.H. Dariusz Mroczek registered at ul. Jana Głogowczyka 22, 51-604 Wrocław, Poland VAT numer PL8981012626
MROTEX Medical sp. z o.o. registered at ul. Jana Głogowczyka 22, VAT numer PL8982208076.
Hereinafter referred to asAdministrator
Contact details Mrotex sp. z o.o - a contact point for both Co-administrators
You can contact us:
1. phone: +48 71 345 90 55
3. Written to the address: Mrotex sp. z o.o pod adresem ul. Robotnicza 68, 53-608 Wrocław
Under the co-administrator agreement, we take due care to ensure the security of your data processing and you can ask any questions to any of the administrators. We have divided our tasks in a clear way with each other by concluding a co - administration agreement:
Mrotex sp. z o.o and Co-administrators carry out the information obligation together
Mrotex sp. z o.o is responsible for enabling you to execute your rights - for this purpose, please contact us using the contact details that can be found above.
1. We process your personal data because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you, including:
- creating and managing the account and concluding transactions;
- the realisation of contracts concluded with the client, including handling complaints and returns;
-handling of requests sent by the client (contact form);
- ensuring the best customer service.
- We also process your personal data for purposes on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Administrator, which are:
- ensuring proper compliance with tax law and accounting regulations;
- for the purpose of identifying, investigating or defending against claims that pursue our legitimate interest; ensuring accountability (showing compliance with our obligations under the law);
- ensuring the safety of transactions, including the prevention of offenses;
- matching the content according to your preferences, based on previously viewed content of the site, or above all interesting products;
- monitoring your activity on our websites.
- We also process your personal data after obtained consent:
in the field of providing commercial and promotional information via electronic devices;to the extent not covered by the justified interest of the Administrator, saving data in cookie files, collecting data from websites and mobile applications;in order to organize promotional campaigns and competitions.
- The consent given to the Administrator for the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time. Our data will be processed by the Administrator until the consent is withdrawn.
- We need your personal data in order to perform the contract in terms of:required
by tax regulations and also your name, telephone number, email,date of birth, shipping address,
- Your Administrator will have access to your personal data.
- Accounting, law, courier, payment, IT, software providers, have access to your personal data on the basis of relevant personal data processing agreements.
- Your personal data may also be processed in an automated way (including the form of profiling). Profiling consists of processing of data (also in an automated way), by using them to access information about you, in particular to analyze or forecast your personal preferences and interests. This does not affect your situation. (cookies policy)
- Personal data will be processed for the period of:
1. conclusion of a contract - for the duration of the contract and after its completion for the purposes of:
- pursuing claims related to the executed contract;
- fulfillment of duties resulting from legal regulations, including in particular tax and accounting regulations;
4-preventing abuse or crime;
- statistics and archiving
2. marketing activities- for the duration of the contract, giving separate consent for the processing of data , until the completion of operations related to transaction processing ot raising your objection to such activities
3. Sales-related and promotional activities – eg.competitions, campaigns - for the duration and settlement
4. operating activities - until the obligations imposed by generally applicable laws are time-barred.
10. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.
11. The User has the right:
1. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.
2. to require from the Administrator to access data, rectify, delete,restrict processing of personal data
3. to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing which has been carried out on the basis of consent prior to the withdrawal
4. to submit a complaint to the President of the Office of Personal Data, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw (https://www.giodo.gov.pl/pl);
5. providing personal data is a contractual condition, providing data is voluntary. A refusal to provide them is tantamount to the inability to consider offering services through the form.
12. The use of the right to correct the data, delete, restrict processing of personal data rectification as well as withdrawal of consent to receive commercial information is implemented by sending to the Administrator such a request on the email address or to the address indicated in point 1.