Les prix sont HT
Terms and Conditions
1. 1. Following regulations defines the general terms, rules and sale terms of the Online Store
www.shop.mrotex.com, led by Dariusz Mroczek under the MROTEX P.P.H. Dariusz Mroczek
company, based on Jana Głogowczyka 22, 51-604 Wrocław, listed in the National Court Register,
registered as a VAT payer with a tax identification number NIP 8981012626. The regulations also
defines rules and conditions of the free of charge services, provided by the following Online Store.
2. Terms and Conditions are continuously available on the website:
http://shop.mrotex.com/pl/content/3-regulamin-sklepu, to provide seamless access to the Users, so
they can re-read or download it at any time.
Terms used in following Regulations:
1. Working days- days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
2. Delivery – factual act of delivering the Products to the Customer by the Supplier.
3. Courier – subject thath the Supplier cooperates with, to Deliver the Products:
UPS Poland Ltd. based in Warsaw (01-222), Prądzyńskiego 1/3, NIP: 5221004200, registered by
District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National
Court Register, with number KRS 0000036680, providing professional courier services.
DHL Express (Poland) Ltd., DHL Express (Poland) Sp. z o.o., Wirażowa 37, 02-158 Warsaw,
NIP: 5270022391 registered by District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw,
Commercial Division of the National Court Register, with number KRS 000047237, providing
professional courier services.
4. Password - Sequence of letters, numbers, digital or other type of characters, chosen by the
Customer while creating an Account, to protect the Customer Account in Online Store.
5. Customer – the subject for whom electronical services may be provided or with whom a
Sales Agreement may be concluded.
6. Consumer – natural person performing a legal transaction, not related directly to its
business or professional activity.
7. Customer Account – every Customer’s individual panel, launched for him by the Supplier
after Registering on Online Store and concluding a service agreement for running the
8. Login – individual designation of a Customer, choosen by himself. It consist of letters,
numbers or digital characters, and it is required while creating a Customer Account in
9. Electronic Payment Operator – payment institution that mediate between a Customer and a
Supplier in payment process:
PayU S.A. based in Poznań, ul. Grunwaldzka 182 registered by District Court for
the capital city of Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial
Division of the National Court Register, with KRS number 0000274399,
PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A basen in L-1150 Luksemburg,
10. Entreprenuer – natural person, legal person or an organization unit that is not a legal
person, for whom the law grants legal capacity, who conducts business or professional
activity on its own behalf and who is performing a legal act related directly to its business
or professional activity.
11. Pick-up Point – place indicated by the Supplier, where the Customer can pick his order up
in person, placed on: MROTEX P.P.H. Dariusz Mroczek, Robotnicza 68, 53-608
12. Regulations – statements of the following Terms and Conditions.
13. Registration – factual act, made in the manner specified in the Regulations, required to
enable the Customer to use all of the functions in Online Store.
14. Supplier – Dariusz Mroczek under the MROTEX P.P.H. Dariusz Mroczek company, based
on Jana Głogowczyka 22, 51-604 Wrocław, listed in the National Court Register,
registered as a VAT payer with a tax identification number NIP 8981012626.
15. Store Websites – websites where the Supplier runs the Online Store, operating in
16. Product – comodity presented by the Supplier on the Store Website, that may be a subject
of the deal.
17. Durable Medium – material or device that allows a Customer to store the information
directed to him personally. The Customer have access to them for a period adequate for it’s
purpose. The information are being stored in unchanged form.
18. Sales Agreement – distance sale contract between the Customer and the Supplier, on the
terms set out in the regulations.
19. User – a person who is using the Internet and the Online Store, purchasing or intending to
purchase Products or Services represented by the Supplier through the Online Store.
RULES FOR USING THE WWW.SHOP.MROTEX.COM
1. User that is a natural person can use the Online Store only when having full legal capacity.
2. User that is not a natural person can use the Online Store through people authorized to act on its
3. Online Store serves the B2B segment, and its Users and Customers can be Entrepreneurs only.
4. Supplier will do its best to make sure that the Online Store runs with all kind of web browsers,
operating systems, devices and all types of Internet connections. Minimum technical requirements
for Online Store are Internet Explorer 11, Chrome 39, FireFox 34, Opera 26, Safari 5 or newer,
5. Supplier uses the mechanism of ‘cookie’ files, that are being saved on Customer’s terminal
devices hard drive, while using the Store Websites. ‘Cookies’ are responsible for the propper
operation of the Store Websites on Customer’s terminal devices. That mechanism do not destroy
terminal devices and do not make any configuration changes on their devices or software. Every
Customer can turn off ‘cookies’ in his browser, however the Supplier warns that doing that may
cause difficulties or even prevent the use of the Store Website. ‘Cookies’ mechanism does not
collect, process or download any type of Users personal data. [*read more]
6. It is forbidden for the Customer to provide any illegal content and using the Online Store, Store
Website, or the services free of charge provided by the Supplier, in an illegal way, against good
manners and violating personal rights of third party.
7. Supplier declare that public character of the Internet and using electronically supplied services
may be associated with the risk of obtaining and modifying Customer’s data by unauthorized
people, that is why the Customer should take appropriate technical measures thet minimalise the
dangers listed above. Especially recommended is to use an anti-virus and identity protection
8. The Supplier will never ask the Customer to provide him with the Password in any form.
9. To create a Customer Account, the Customer have to go through the free registration
10. Registration is not necessary to place an order in Online Store.
11. To Register, the Customer should fill in a form provided by the Supplier on a Store
Website, and send it to the Supplier electronically, by choosing a propper function in
registration form. During the Registration, the Customer sets an individual password.
12. While filling a registration form in, the Customer have access to the Regulations, and can
accept it by checking an appropriate box in a form.
13. During the Registration process, the Customer may voluntarilly agree for processing his
personal data for marketing purposes, by checking the propper box in a registration form.
In that case, the Supplier clearly informs about the purpose of collecting Customer
personal data, and also about the other (known or expected) data recipents. Autorisation is
equivalent to consent to receive commercial information from the Supplier on his e-mail
adress, given in a registration form. [*read more]
14. Agreeing for processing personal data for marketing purposes is not required to conclude
with the Supplier the Sales Agreement, or the agreement to run the Customer Account.
This agreement can be revoke at any time, by submitting on a durable medium a relevant
declaration to the Supplier. This declaration can be for example send to the Supplier via e-
15. After sending properly filled registration form, the Customer will immediately receive the
confirmation of a registration from the Supplier. From that moment the agreement of
electronically running the Customer’s Account is concluded, and the Customer is able to
access and make changes on his Account (all data excluding the Login).
16. The User is obligated not to share his Customer’s Account Login and Password with a
17. The Supplier is retailing electronically via the Internet. Orders are accepted only by the
websites in www.shop.mrotex.com domain.
18. Current contact details are available to found at information page
(http://shop.mrotex.com/pl/contact-us) or by clicking at CONTACT in options menu.
19. The Customer may place his orders in the Online Store via the Store Website, 7 days a
week, 24 hours a day.
20. Users have two options to place an order:
use the Online Store, including concluding contracts, without the need to register,
or register in Online Store using the Users access data.
21. All prices at the Store Websites are tax excluded (without the VAT). For all products that
has been sold, the Supplier issue a check or invoice. Invoice is delivered electronically by
e-mail, unless the Customer clearly inform that he require a traditional, paper invoice.
22. The Customer who is placing the order by Store Website complets the order by choosing
Products that he is interested in. To order he needs to choose ‘ADD TO CART’ option
under the specific Product presented on the Store Website. After completing the whole
order, and choosing required type of Delivery and Payment in ‘SHOPPING CART’, the
Customer is placing an order by sending the order form to the Supplier, choosing the
option ‘ORDER AND PAY’.
23. Before every delivery from the Supplier. The Customer receives an information about the
total amount of the order, including the Products and the Delivery costs, as well as all of
the additional costs the Customer is obligated to bear in conjuction with the Sales
24. Placing the order by the Customer is equivalent with making an offer to the Supplier, to
conclude the Sales Agreement about the Products beeing the subject of the order.
25. After placing the order, the Customer receives an e-mail from the Supplier, with an
information about the order being accepted to process. This information is at the same time
a declaration of acceptance of the offer mentioned above, and from this moment becomes a
26. After concluding a Sales Agreement, the Supplier confirmes its conditions to the
Customer, by sending them on a durable medium to the Customer's e-mail address, or in
writing to the address provided by the Customer during Registration or while placing an
27. There are following payment methods available:
Bank transfer – after placing an order, the Customer receives on his e-mail adress
an IBAN number to transfer the proper amount. Processing the order starts when
the payment is confirmed on the Suppliers bank account.
Online transfer – electronical payment operated by the Electronic Payment
Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard) – every transaction is safely authorized by the
Electronic Payment Operator. Upon confirmation of payment, the order is
transferred to processing.
Cash on delivery – paying with cash while receiving the parcel from the Customer,
or in office at the Pick-up point. In special situations the Supplier reserves the right
to confirm those orders by phone.
The Customer is obligated to pay for the order in 14 days after concluding the
Every additional costs related to the individual payment methods are specified each
time in the order summary.
For some categories of Products, the Supplier reserves the right to limit the
payment methods by not making certain payment and delivery options available.
Each time the information about the restriction is included in the description of the
28. Ordered item is delivered by the Couriers, who are qualified postal operators or delivery
29. The place of dispatch of the items ordered at www.shop.mrotex.com is the delivery
address added by the Customer.
30. The Supplier posts the delivery time counted in working days needed to finalize the
delivery, and the execution of the order.
31. The delivery date, and the execution of the order posted on the website is counted in
working days, starting from the completed payment, if the Customer has chosen the
32. The Customer receives the confirmation of posting the parcel via e-mail on the day of the
33. The parcel should be collected within 14 days from receiving an information about the
delivery of the order.
34. If the Customer is absent from the delivery address during the delivery of the parcel, the
Courier leaves the attempted delivery notice or tries to contact the Customer in order to
schedule the next available delivery date. If the parcel returns to the Supplier, the Supplier
contacts the Customer via e-mail or phone in order to schedule the date and cost of the
35. The parcel should be checked by the Customer in time and measure accepted by the
delivery company while the delivery driver is present.
36. In case of shortage or damage of the parcel, the Customer has the right to demand the
protocol to be written by the Courier.
37. All goods available on www.shop.mrotex.com are brand new, free from any physical and
legal defects, and are legally launched into the polish market.
38. The Supplier is responsible for the warrant to the Customer in case of a physical or legal
39. If the product has got a defect, the Customer can:
40. Submit a statement to reduce the price or withdraw from the Sales Agreement, unless the
Supplier will change the defected good for a free from defects one or will remove the
damage. This restriction is not applicable, if the goods was previously exchanged or fixed
by the Supplier or if the Supplier didn’t fulfil the duty of exchanging the goods free from
damage or fixing the defects. The Customer can demand the replacement of the item or
removal of the defect instead of Supplier’s removal of the defect, unless the repair or
replacement is impossible or it would demand excessive costs in comparison to the
measure proposed by the Supplier. The evaluation of the excessive costs considers the
value of the item free from defects, kind and means of detected defect, and the
inconvenience for the Customer.
41. Claim the replacement of the defected item for the free from defects one or removal of the
defect. The Supplier is obligated to replace the defected item for a free from defects one or
remove the defect in reasonable time, without Customer’s excessive inconvenience. The
Supplier can refuse the demanded compensation if the measure chosen by the Customer is
impossible, and would involve excessive costs, or in comparison to the other possible
measure leading to compatibility with the Sales Agreement. The repair, and replacement
costs are covered by the Supplier.
42. The Customer, who performs the warranty is obligated to deliver the defected item to the
Supplier’s address. The delivery cost is covered by the Supplier.
43. The Supplier is liable under the warranty, if the physical defect will be detected in less
than two years from delivering the goods to the Customer. The removal of the defect or
replacement claim expires after one year, but the due date cannot be over before the date
determined in the first sentence. The Customer can depart from the Sales Arrangement
during that time or place a statement to reduce the price because of the defected goods. If
the Customer demands replacement of the Goods for a free from defects one or removal of
the defect, the due date to withdraw from agreement or submitting a statement of price
reduction, begins with the date of ineffective time of replacement of the goods or removal
of the defect.
44. Any complaints related to Goods or processing of the Sales Agreement, the Customer can
forward to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 71 372 85 29 or mail: MROTEX P.P.H., ul.
Robotnicza 68, 53-608 Wroclaw, Poland.
45. The Customer should mail the damaged goods to MROTEX P.P.H., ul. Robotnicza 68, 53-
608 Wroclaw, Poland in order to process the refund.
46. The Supplier takes a stance to the claim of refund of the Goods or complaint about the
proceed of the Sales Arrangement made by the Customer within 14 days.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
47. The Administrator of The Customer’s Personal Data voluntarily passed to the Supplier
within Registration, one-time order placement and within supply of services via e-mail or
any other circumstances determined by the Regulations, is the Supplier.
48. Type of Processing of Personal Data, identification Personal Data, contact details, and
49. User has the right to:
Demand the access to data, correction, removal, processing restriction, the right to
file the objection regarding the processing of this data, and the right to export the
data from the Administrator;
To withhold the agreement at any time, without the influence on compliance with
the processing right, which was based on the agreement before the withhold.
To lay a complaint to Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193
Placing the personal data is a contractual condition, adding the personal data is
voluntary, however refusal of placing them is equivalent to lack of possibility of
processing the given service through the form.
50. Using the right to correct the data, removal, restriction of extent of processing, correction,
as well as removal of agreement to receive commercial information is pursued by sending
the request to the Administrator via e-mial or letter to the given address in point 1.
FREE OF CHARGES SERVICES PROVIDED VIA E-MAIL
51. The Supplier provides free of charge services for the Customer by e-mail:
Customer account management
Used equipment market
52. Above mentioned services are provided 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
53. The Supplier reserves the possibility to choose, and change the kind, form, time or
measure of access to the chosen services mentioned previously. The Supplier will inform
the Customer in an appropriate way for the change of the Regulation.
54. The contact form service is based on sending the message to the Supplier, using the form
placed on the website.
55. The cancelation of the free of charge contact form is based on withdrawal of the inquiry to
56. Every Customer can take advantage of the Newsletter service if the e-mail address is
added, using the registration form shared by the Supplier on the store’s website. After
sending the filled registration form, the Customer immediately receives the confirmation e-
mail from the Supplier. At this moment, the Customer and the Supplier enter into
agreement on the Newsletter service. In addition, the Customer can check the appropriate
box in the registration form during the Registration process in order to subscribe to the
57. The Newsletter service is based on sending a massage with new products or services
offered by the Supplier via e-mail. The Newsletter is sent to every Customer, who
subscribed to the Newsletter, by the Supplier.
58. Every Newsletter directed toward the Customers includes: information about the sender,
filled ‘subject’ area, describing the content of the message, and the information about the
possibility, and the measure to cancel the free of charge Newsletter service.
59. The Customer can cancel the Newsletter service at any time by unsubscribing through a
reference placed in every e-mail send within the Newsletter service or through checking
the proper box in the Customer’s account.
60. Customer’s account management service is available after the registration process, based
on the Regulations, and it consists of sharing the particular panel on the store’s website,
allowing the Customer to change the data, which were given during the registration
process, tracking the order process, and also the history of orders.
61. The Customer, who has done the Registration process, can demand the removal of the
Customer’s Account to the Supplier, although the removal of Customer’s Account can take
up to 14 days from submitting the demand.
62. The Supplier is authorized to block the access to the Customer’s Account, and the free of
charge services, in case of any actions made by the Customer that can harm the Supplier or
other Customers, violate the law or the Regulations, and also when the Customer’s
Account, and free of charge services are blocked in case of safety reasons – especially
breaking the website’s security systems or any other hacking activities.
63. The blocking of the Customer’s Account, and the free of charge services due to the
mentioned reasons lasts until the issue is solved.
64. The Supplier notifies the Customer about the blockage of the access to the Customer’s
Account, and the free of charge services via e-mail, which has been given during the
65. The Used Equipment section is based on free advertisement of the Customer’s Equipment
on the store’s website at https://shop.mrotex.com/en/35-gielda-sprzetu-uzywanego
66. The Advertisement comes from the User, who independently creates the content. The
advertisement’s content must be consistent with the actual state.
67. Posting the Advertisement should be made with the actual intention of selling the
68. The User is responsible for posted content (including the photos), and guarantees, that they
are consistent with the facts, and the law. The advertisement must not violate the website’s
rights, Regulations, and the third parties law, including the copyrights.
69. The content of the Advertisement should clearly indicate to the Goods, describe it
thoroughly, honestly and completely, and it must not mislead other Users, especially
product properties, such as: the quality, parameters, condition, origin, brand or
70. The Online Store posts the Advertisement after moderation. The Online Store has the right
to refuse posting the Advertisement, if it violates any of the Regulations or the law,
especially when it consists of content, such as:
Commonly recognized as offensive
Actions of unfair business practice
Violating public decency, copyrights or any other intellectual property rights
Harming the Company or the Online Store’s reputability or its partners
Misleading other Users
71. The User is obligated not to post the Good’s Advertisements, which violate the obligatory
law or third parties permissions
72. The Online Store isn’t responsible for inadequate execution or failure of execution of
contract related to the Advertisement by parties.
73. The Online Store isn’t responsible for quality or legality of offered Goods, information
authenticity or reliability given by the Users or sellers and buyers capacity to implement
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND RIGHTS PROTECTION
74. Any rights to the Online Store, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property
rights to its name, its Internet domain, Store Website, and patterns, forms, logotypes posted
in the Online Store (except logotypes, and photos presented on the website in order to
show the Goods, to which the copyrights belong to third parties) belong to the Supplier,
any use of them must be specified and compatible with the Regulations, and accepted by
the Supplier in a letter of permission.
75. It is not allowed to use resources, and functions of the Online Store in order to lead the
Customer’s enterprise, which would be harmful the Supplier’s business.
76. If the Customer or any other person acknowledges violation of rights, personal goods,
public decency, feelings, morality, beliefs, unfair business practice, know-how, secret
protected by law, the Supplier can be informed about potential violation.
77. The Supplier informed about potential violation, immediately takes actions in order to
remove the violating content from the Online Store.
78. In any unregulated cases in these Regulations, Polish Legislation is applicable, especially
Civil Code Provisions, Personal Data Protection Act, and Act on Rendering Electronic
79. Any disputes between the parties shall be settled by the common court.
80. In case of dispute, the parties will aim to solve it amicably.
81. The Supplier reserves the right to change these Regulations. Every accepted order by the
Supplier, before the day of introducing the new Regulations, is implemented by the
Regulations, which applied on the day of placing the order by the Customer. The change of
the Regulations enters into force within 7 days from posting it on the Online Store’s
website. The Supplier will inform the Customer 7 days before the change of the
Regulations via e-mail with the reference to the new Regulations. If the Customer doesn’t
accept the new Regulations, the Supplier must be noticed. In this case, the Customer’s
Account Management contract is cancelled.
82. The Regulations enter into force on 15th